Tennis Scholarships USA give tennis players the opportunity to progress in his career and at the same time not giving up a college degree. Tennis scholarships can fully fund the expensive needs for players to practice and compete full time throughout the US in a very high and professional set up of division. College tennis certainly does not close the door to the professionalism. Well known players like James Blake, John Isner’s brother Brian came through the college system before starting their professional career. Global Tennis Adviser also offers scholarships for tennis player with no professional ambitions. Players, whose main objective is to get a good education and experience playing for college teams.
Very high amount of tennis scholarships offer per year in more than 1000 Universities.
- High degree education in almost any posible desired field.
- Obtain a USA University Degree and reputation.
- Opportunity to obtain full financial support for your tennis & studying career.
Once in a life time experience
- Strong identification with university (school spirit and fan support)
- Become fluent in foreign language
- Learn how to adopt to different environments and succeed in similar life experiences
- Travel and play in various cities throughout the United States
- Get to know the American culture and people with many different backgrounds
- Daily training in quality facilities and compete against other elite athletes
What we can offer
- Experienced personal assistance through each and every step of the process
- Athletic and academic scholarship
- Find the right university for you through rigorous exploration of the more than 3000 universities avalables in USA.
- Use of excellent contact information with coaches from many universities based on years of trust.
- Establishment of profesional and adecuate profile description based on the college system for a superior visibility for universities.
Our services include a personal advising on step by step follow up trought the Following processes:
- Athletic, academic and expectation evaluation
- assistance on SAT, TOEFL, GMAT
- Scholarship negotiation and paper work
- Application form
- Personal statement
- Admissions department process
- Flights, insurance, practical information, transfer possibilities
- Submission of academic documents
- Financial documentation
- Grade conversion Format
- Medical forms
- NCAA/NAIA Eligibility Center registration
- Student-visa application
- Embassy appointment